Duration:- 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covering:- Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur- Delhi
Day - 01 Reach Your Destination Delhi (Your Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur)
Arrive by International flight. You will be meet on your arrival by our agent and relocate you to Delhi Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel or if your flight is Earlear than evening visit some sight of Capital city Delhi.
Day - 02 Delhi Guiding Tour
after breakfast start your guiding tour of Delhi. Visit Red fort, Jama Masjid (Bigest mosque in Asia), Humayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, Lotus temple, India Gate, Prsident house. Overnight rest in Delhi hotel.
Day - 03 Delhi - Agra
After Breakfast at the hotel. Later go away for Agar by a chauffeur driver car. (You also have an option of traveling Delhi to Agra by train) reach your destination Agra and check in Hotel, in the daylight you will be given the city tour of Agra. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 04 Agra - Jaipur
After Breakfast at the hotel. Later go away for Jaipur by a chauffeur driver car. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Arrivel Jaipur and Check in Hotel, Rest of the day free Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 05 In Jaipur
After Breakfast at the hotel. This morning you will be given the tour of Amber Fort with enjoy the Elephant ride, City palace, Jantar Mantar (Astronomical sight), Hawa Mahal (Air Palace), Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Monkey Temple.
Evening without charge for shopping in Jaipur market or rest in Jaipur Hotel (Over night in Jaipur).
Day - 06 Jaipur - Udaipur (Today's 6 Days of Golden Triangle with Udaipur)
After brakfast start your guiding tour of Udaipur. Founded in 1568 by Maharana Udai Singh, the e elegant city of Udaipur is called the venice of the east. begain your tour with a visit to the city Palce with its mirrored walls, ivory doors,colored glass windows, inlaid marble balconies and peacock courtyard. Also visit the pretty Sahelion- ki-Bari gardens, the Jagdish temple and the local museum. In the evening, like a motor Launch cruise on the place water of Lake pichola. Also visit the Jag mandir palace, a beautiful island palace in the center of the Lake. over night in Udaipur hotel.
Day - 07 Udaipur - Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport in time to join flight for Delhi. In Delhi, you will be met on arrival by our delegate and transfer to Hotel. This evening you will be provided a leave-taking dinner in a classic Indian restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day - 08 Depart Delhi
Transfer to the International Airport in time to connect your onward flight. complate your Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour.
Udaipur is a tiny city in the western India state of Rajasthan, once the capital of the Rajput kingdom of Mewar. Founded by Udai Singh II in 1559, its set around a series of artificial lakes and known for its lavish palaces.
1. Accommodation as per the itinerary Double room or twin sharing basis in all location including breakfast and taxes.
2. AC cabs for all the local transfers.
3. Drinking water every day (1 bottle for each).
4. Professional government approved English speaking guide at all destinations.
5. Entrance ticket for all the monuments in New Delhi,Agra,Jaipur and Uday Pur.Govt. taxes, Guide Fee, Toll tax included.
6. Journey from Agra-Uday Pur by train in AC Sleeper Class.
7. Economy class flight fare from Uday Pur- Delhi including airport shuttle.
1. Meals except after that breakfast (Dinner supplement is given separately).
2. Expenses of individual nature for example such as food and drink, laundry, phone call, insurances, camera rate, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost, tips to driver, guides and hotel staff.
3. Any services not mentioned above.
4. Any increase in cost beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, government levies and taxes etc