Tour Duration: 05 Nights/ 06 Days
Destination cover: Delhi to Agra to Jaipur to Mandawa to Delhi
Day 01: Delhi
On arrival at Delhi international airport, meets, assist and transfer to the hotel for overnight stay. First Day of Golden Triangle Tour with Mandawa.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra
After Breakfast, Start Sight Seeing of Old to New Delhi
Day 03: Delhi - Agra (203 Km)
Morning drive to Agra (203 km). Upon entrance in Agra - confirm into the hotel. Afternoon visit red fort and famous Taj Mahal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur (250 Km)
Morning drive to Jaipur, route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur
Early morning tour of the impressive Amber Fort situated on a ridge just exterior Jaipur City. The Fort, completed in the early hours on 18th century, took over 100 years to build and now, offers a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Moghul decision family. After the lunch proceed for city tour of Jaipur to see City palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace Of Wind), Jantar mantar, Ram Niwas Garden and so on. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur - Pushkar
Late morning drive to Pushkar. Overnight at Camp.
Day 07: Pushkar
Full day at the fair. Built as 'an explosion of fun, frolic, games and laughter', the fair provides some wonderful photographic opportunities and is a rare chance to see Rajasthani women decked out in all their traditional jewellery, dress and finery. Overnight leave for Delhi departure
Golden Triangle Tour with Mandawa is one of the most famous touring circuits of northern India as it covers three of the most culturally and historically prosperous cities namely Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The tour is further complimented with a visit to the ultimate sand castle town of Rajasthan, Mandawa which is renowned for its beauteous hiveless.
1. AC Car for complete Tour & Sight Seeing
2. Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
3. Two Nights Luxury accommodation in hotel in Agra, Jaipur, Dbl Occupancy Bed / Breakfast / Taxes
4. All Monument Entrance Fee in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur for foreign visitors
5. Elephant Safari fee in Jaipur
6. Approved English speaking guide in all cities
7. All toll, parking taxes and surcharges included.
8. Tour Exclusion
9. Any lunch, dinner, snacks, drinks, tipping etc., unless specified
1. Elephant Safari fee in Jaipur
2. Two Nights Luxury accommodation in hotel in Agra, Jaipur
3. Nightly stay in Famous Hotel
4. AC Car for complete Tour & Sight Seeing