Golden triangle tour is a must-try tour solution for vacationers who are curious about Indian history, heritage, tradition and culture. Designed around Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, Golden Triangle gives visitors a chance to see the deep rooted culture and interesting history crafted around historical monuments like Taj Mahal, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Amer Fort and many more. This is one of the many reasons Golden Triangle enjoys a brilliant popularity among holidayers in India and abroad. If you are planning to experience a different from usual Golden Triangle tour, choose our Golden Triangle with Varanasi, Mumbai & Goa tour
package that is crafted around 14 amazing days.
Our Golden Triangle with Varanasi, Mumbai & Goa package is determined to present the best holiday experience throughout the trip. Made by the expert tour planners, this tour solution makes sure that all visitors find fun, delight, comfort and ease throughout 14 days and from picking up from airport to dropping at airport or railway station, everything will be taken care of by us and you just supposed to have lots of fun.
This package allows vacationers to get closer picture of Indian history while exploring historical monuments, forts and palaces in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra and after finding the rich history, you will be given enough time to grow your spirituality in the spiritual city of Ganges, Varanasi.
After these amazing experiences, proceed to have a glimpse to ultra-modern lifestyle in metropolitan city – Mumbai where discover the exciting Marine Drive and walk around the city of Bollywood celebrities. After a dynamic experience among celebrities, your journey moves to the Beach City of India – Goa which is your drop off destination too and here, you get to see the amazing night life and serenity of seashores.
So, there are so much to present in your plate during your Golden Triangle with Varanasi, Mumbai & Goa tour and this itinerary will present the day wise information for all 14 days trip.
- Guided tour to Old & New Delhi to see Jama Masjid, India Gate, Chandani Chowk, Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhawan etc.
- Discovering the history of India while visiting Agra Fort, romantic destination of India – Taj Mahal, Itimad-Ud Daulah’s Tomb.
- A well-planned tour around Ghost City of India – Fatehpur Sikri
- Jaipur – Elephant ride in Amer Fort, visiting Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and local markets
- Performing Aarti & Pooja on the Ganga Ghat, visiting Sarnath and temples in Varanasi
- Mumbai – Walk around Marina Beach, ancient Elephanta Caves’ visit
- Goa – Exploring 400 years old unusual Baroque in Basilica of Bom Jesus, beach life and sea shore
Tour Duration – 14 Days & 13 Nights
Places To Visit
Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, Mumbai & Goa