Spend a lavish holiday in Golden Triangle cities of India along with city of dreams – Mumbai and amidst the richness of nature in Kerala with our Golden Triangle With Mumbai & Kerala 14 days tour package. The visit to Delhi offers the vacationers a perfect opportunity to know India from ancient time to modern era. Exploring modern day famous attractions and age-old attractions of New and Old Delhi is a way to learn the rich history and unforgettable heritage of our country. So, enjoy visiting Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple and bustling Chandani Chowk and collect some unforgettable memories in Delhi tour.
After this amazing excursion, the journey continues to Agra – the city of Taj Mahal and three UNESCO heritage sites. Enjoy a fully guided tour to Taj Mahal and learn some unlearnt factors about this romantic site in Agra. Jaipur finds the third and importance place in Golden Triangle Cities of India as it also holds a great importance in Indian heritage and history. In this city, tourists get a chance to discover the beauty of ancient architecture in its palaces, forts and monuments. A complementary visit to local bazaars of Jaipur adds more fun to this amazing journey.
Golden Triangle tour gets many folds enhanced when it combines with the tour to Mumbai and Kerala and that fun you are getting with this package. Enjoy visiting the city of Bollywood and chances are to spot your favourite TV or film celebrities while walking around the city or touring in Juhu Beach. In this dream destination, you get a chance to discover ancient site – Elephanta Caves that narrates so much about ancient period and Indian architecture of olden time.
Just as Mumbai, Kerala is full of natural surprises as here you can enjoy mesmerising backwaters, tea/coffee plantation and amazing presence of wildlife. After cherishing 14 days of tour in these heavenly places, get comfortably departed to your home and enjoy these memories throughout your life.
Following mentioned day wise tour itinerary of our Golden Triangle With Mumbai & Kerala Tour.
- Delhi – Touring around New and Old Delhi attractions namely India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Raj Ghat, Parliament House, Lotus Temple
- Jaipur – Elephant Ride in Amer Fort, Ancient heritage sites, visit of royal palaces and monuments.
- Exclusive shopping in Jaipur Bazzars
- Morning tour to Taj Mahal and UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Agra
- Cochin – Exploring churches, palaces, spices market and traditional performances
- Periyar – Discovering wildlife of Periyar National park, enjoying boat cruise etc.
- Kumarakom – Having fun of enjoying backwaters
- Thothapalli – opportunity to stay in houseboat .
- Kovalam – Exploring serenity of beaches.
- Trivendrum – Ancient temples and art museum .
- Mumbai – Touring around Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Elephanta Caves and Prince Wales Museum
Tour Duration – 14 Days & 13 Nights
Places To Visit
– Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Cochin, Periyar, Kumarakom, Thothapalli, Kovalam, Trivendrum & Mumbai